Order Cancellation Policy
- Please submit any cancellation via email to email@example.com, with a subject line of "Order Cancellation".
- Email cancellations must contain the following: First name, last name, company name if applicable, order number, and email address. This information must be identical to the information originally submitted on your order. Please provide contact information so that we may contact you if we have questions in regards to canceling your order.
- Every effort will be made to accommodate the cancellation of your order, providing your order has not been charged and/or shipped out. If the order was charged and/or shipped before the order cancellation, a re-stocking fee per the product return policy will apply.
- All product returns must meet RISHET TOOLS’ return policies in order to issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- We will not accept any product returns without an RMA. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RA within 15 days of receipt of your order. Credits or replacements will not be issued for unauthorized returns.
- RMAs are valid for 10 days after being issued. The product must be returned within that time frame.
- All returns are subject to an 18% re-stock fee.
- All shipping and handling charges are non-refundable under any circumstances.
- The customer is responsible for shipping returns to the “return address” specified in the RMA, and all shipping costs. Customer must use a traceable shipping method for returns (i.e. UPS, FedEX)
- Product must be in the original box with all packing materials and accessories intact and in a “like new” shape.
- Returns will not be accepted and no refund will be issued for products that are damaged or without original packaging.
- Some products are non returnable.
- Our shipping policy is simple - we will charge a fixed shipping rate of $9.99 and the ordered product will ship via the best shipping method available to us. In most cases, orders will ship via USPS, UPS or FEDEX.
- To keep costs low and provide the best prices to our customers, products listed on our website could drop ship directly from the manufacturer to our customer. This helps with a quick turn-around in getting the products as quickly to our customer as possible.
- In the unlikely event that an order has been placed, and the product is not in stock, we will contact you within 2 business days providing you with the expected lead time on the product. We will also provide you an option to cancel the order if you wish to do so if the product is not in stock.
- The respective Manufacturer Warranty, as applicable, applies to the products sold by RISHET TOOLS. To learn about the details of the product warranty, contact the Manufacturer directly. RISHET TOOLS does not provide any additional warranty to the product.
- All warranty claims should be made directly to the Manufacturer.
- For your protection, our web site uses up to 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption. In simple terms, this means that all information moving to and from our website is encrypted, when you see the “https” sign in the browser bar. No exchange between the website and its visitors can be intentionally or accidentally “overheard” by a third party. Thus, this ensures that your credit card information travels across the Internet securely when you make a purchase.
- RISHET TOOLS, LLC respects your privacy and therefore will never sell or otherwise distribute any personal information that you have provided.